Friday, February 15, 2013

Pink, Black, & White Multi Mani

So. I'm completely obsessed with this mani. It's super girly and fun and got me so many compliments! For the polish, I used OPI's Pink Friday, Sinful Color's Snow Me White, and Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris. I also used Sally Hansen's nail art pens in white and black. For the pinky, I did two coats of the pink and then used the nail pens to create the leopard. On the ring finger, I also did two coats of the pink and waited for it to completely dry, and then used the hole reinforcer method to make the half-moon mani. For the middle and pointer fingers, I did two coats of the white and then did the stripes and polka dots with the nail pen. I really wanted to do a pink heart on the striped nail, but ran out of time and blah blah. Thumb nail, did the two coats of pink again and two coats of China Glaze's World's Away (part of their Cirque collection). As always, a top coat to finish it off!


No comments:

Post a Comment