Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Candy Corn Mani

So this is definitely one of my favorite manis I've done and people seem to agree, as I get so many compliments on them!!! The colors I used for this are Piggy Polish in Funshine (yellow), Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed (orange), and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in White On. First I did my base coat (duh), then two coats of the yellow. Then I waited for it to partially dry (I'm very impatient) and then took the orange and brushed two coats of it horizontally on my nails. The first time I did this mani, I was surprised how straight the lines came out, but it's easy if you just do a quick swipe of the polish. Then I did two coats of the white for the tips. DEFINITELY seal it with a top coat!!!!! It's very lumpy otherwise!! Happy Halloween all!!










No comments:

Post a Comment