Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My First Post!

Oooh first post, how exciting! I always feel like the first post of something has to be important, profound, let's people know about you and lalala. This probably won't be that. I will let you know about myself, though. I'm Rachel and I love beauty things. Okay, done. Oh, you want to know more? Okay, okay, if you insist. I'm really obsessed with nail polish, so that's what you'll be seeing most on here, but I also looove my makeup, especially smokey eyes. I also like doing my hair, though mine does not cooperate with me that much, as it is a hot, frizzy mess, but I make it work. (It's great for messy hairstyles, which I adore.) I also love glitter, chocolate, fashion, grammar, and steak. As I'm sure you already see, I'm very random, but whatevs. I like to try to really add my "voice" to my writings, so hopefully that comes through. My promise to you (and sort of myself): I will upload at least one post a week. I'm hoping for, and it most likely will be, more, but sometimes life gets in the way and blah, blah. Okay, I'm done! Hope you enjoy my blog, I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment